header

 

 

Responsive image

 
 

BAGATINI PEDRAS LTDA.

With 28 years experience of operating nationally and 22 in the export sector, Bagatini produces quartz, agate and amethysts. The majority of the stones – around 70% – are sold only after being finished, while the rest are sold rough. The company operates in both the retail and wholesale sectors.

 

 

BLUE STONE IND. E COM. DE PEDRAS EIRELI

For 17 years, Blue Stone has sold agate, amethyst and quartz both in Brazil and beyond. Its main products are small geodes and cuts of agate, as well as geodes of quartz.

Around 95% of its production is comprised of polished stones and the remaining 5%, of rough stones. The company operates in both the retail and wholesale sectors.

 

 

BORTOLUZZI COMÉRCIO EXPORTAÇÃO DE PEDRAS LTDA.

Bortoluzzi has operated in the national and export markets for 22 years, selling a range of precious stones, such as amethyst, citrine, agate, calcite, selenite and tumbled stones, in addition to artefacts with stones, such as key-rings, pendants, candlesticks and lamps.

Rough stones account for a little over half of the company’s sales (around 55%), with the remaining 45% arising from transactions with processed stones. The company operates in both the retail and wholesale sectors, with a retail store in Soledade, in the state of Rio Grande do Sul (RS), and a branch in Rio de Janeiro.

In Gramado (RS), Bortoluzzi runs a Precious Stones Museum with a collection of over 1000 items, as well as a replica mine, an 80 meter tunnel studded with precious stones.

 

 

COLGEMAS COM. DE PEDRAS LTDA.

Colgemas has been in the market for 16 years. The company produces finished and partly-finished amethysts, both for the Brazilian market and for export, with the former accounting for 80% of the total volume of stones sold.

It is a company that mainly sells to other industries, and has experience, which originated from the founding family, in both the extraction and processing of amethysts.

 

 

DIJHAL GEMAS IND. COMÉRCIO EXPORTAÇÃO LTDA.

DIJHAL has been operating in the national market for over 35 years and in external markets for almost 30. All of the stones are sold rough. Their main products are hammered stones of amethyst, citrine and prasilite, as well as chapels and geodes of amethyst and citrine. Its products are sold mainly to the wholesale market.

 

 

GOLD STONE BIJUTERIAS LTDA.

The company Gold Stone has been in the market since 2003, in both the industrial and retail sectors. It produces accessories and jewelry containing various precious stones. The percentage of finished stones sold is estimated to be 90%. The remaining 10% are sold rough.

 

 

HL GEMAS E MINERAIS IND. E COM. LTDA.

HL Gemas e Minerais is a company with 44 years’ experience in the sector of products derived from amethyst, agate, crystal, jasper and other minerals, both Brazilian and imported.

Operating principally in the wholesale sector, HL exports 97% of its production to the American, Asian and European Asian markets.

 

 

LEGEP MINERAÇÃO LTDA.

Since 1974, LEGEP has operated in both the national and export markets, selling a range of minerals, both rough and processed, especially amethyst, agate, citrine, turmaline and quartz. Processed items, which constitute 70% of the company’s sales, and products using rough stones, which make up the remaining 30%, are sold in both the wholesale and retail sectors.

Offering a broad range of different minerals and product lines, LEGEP has its head office in Soledade, in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, and has branches in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.

 

 

LODI COMÉRCIO DE JOIAS LTDA.

Operating in the national and international markets for 16 years, Lodi offers its clients a range of pendants, rings, ear-rings, and necklaces in agate, amethyst and various types of quartz – crystal, smoked, rose or green. Among its main export products are fine cuts of agate and amethyst.

Approximately 60% of the company’s sales come from the sale of finished and industrial pieces; rough pieces make up the other 40%. Lodi operates mainly in the wholesale sector, placing itself in the middle of the chain between manufacturing and retail.

Since its founding, Lodi has maintained a prominent position in the sector, despite being a relatively small company, since it offers its clients products of extremely high quality. Its partners have operated in the precious stones market for more than 30 years, and have extensive experience of the segment and a deep understanding of the precious stone business.

 

 

MV LODI PEDRAS PRECIOSAS BRASIL LTDA.

Operating for 6 years in both the national and international markets, MV Lodi sells items made of agate – such as thick and thin cuts, book-ends, jewelry boxes, geodes, ends, obelisks, pyramids and candlesticks – and made of amethysts – chapels, druses, jewelry boxes, tables and candlesticks.

Around 80% of MV Lodi’s sales stem from the sale of finished items, while raw gems make up the remaining 20%. The company operates mainly selling to industry (95%), retaining 5% of its production for the retail market.

 

 

NJG AMETISTA SUL PEDRAS LTDA.

NJG is a family-run business that produces geodes, druses, candlesticks, hearts and watches made from amethyst and citrine. All of the items sold by the company are worked and finished.

Operating in both the national and export markets for 12 years, NJG sells its products mainly to the wholesale market.